Do you want to lose weight in a fast, safe and convenient way? Do you desire to have a toned and fit body? Do you want to get rid of cellulite or dimpled skin from your body? Do you want to get a slimmer figure? One treatment that may help you slim down or help you achieve your weight loss goals is ultrasonic cavitation slimming treatment.
You may have worked very hard in the gym and followed a healthy diet and lifestyle, but there are stubborn fat on some parts of your body that will refuse to vanish unless you undergo an ultrasonic cavitation machine procedure.
You may be wondering, what is an ultrasonic cavitation machine? An ultrasonic cavitation machine is a non-invasive, pain-free treatment that makes use of low-frequency sound waves to burst fat cells. It is fat reduction and slimming device that is used to get rid of excess and stubborn fat or cellulite from your body. The procedure targets fatty tissues beneath your skin and converts fat cells into fatty acid. This process causes fat cells to burst and get expelled from the body in a natural way by the liver through the lymphatic system.
Ultrasonic cavitation is designed to reshape and sculpt your body and remove localized stubborn fat or cellulite. Ultrasonic Cavitation treatments work best when combined with a low fat and low carbohydrate diet and regular exercise and these will help you to lose weight faster. The procedure is completely safe and does not affect your blood vessels, nerves and connective tissues.
With the use of a cavitation machine you’ll get a toned body without the use of anesthesia, there are no scars, or discomfort, and no down-time for recovery. Ultrasonic cavitation is widely seen as a risk-free alternative to liposuction. You’ll get instant loss of fat.
One good thing about the use of ultrasonic cavitation procedure is that the results are permanent. The fat reduction you get from the process is permanent because the fat cells are fractured, broken down and the cells are drained away through the liver and passed as waste from your body.
If you crave a tighter, more toned look, ultrasonic cavitation slimming might just be the right procedure for you.
How Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine Works?
When you’re undergoing an ultrasonic cavitation procedure, non-invasive machines are used to identify and target specific body areas with the use of low-frequency sound waves. This process heats and vibrates the layer of fat cells below the surface of your skin. The pressure eventually causes the fat cells beneath your skin to liquefy and release their contents into the bloodstream. Your body is then able to process and dispose these fatty acids through its waste-disposal plant known as the lymphatic system.
The ultrasonic cavitation machine creates air bubbles between the fat cells, and these bubbles break down the cells with the pressure. A short treatment of about 30-45 minutes is applied to areas of the body where fat reduction is needed. Here are some points to note as to how the cavitation machine works.
- A frequency of 40 kHz or 5 MHz is used to cause vibrations in the fat cells. This will break down the fat molecules as tiny cavities are formed between the fat cells, creating pressure.
- The pressure ends up bursting and liquefying these fat cells, thereby releasing the contents of the cells into the body.
- These unwanted fat contents are removed using the lymphatic system.
Here Are Some Benefits You Derive From Using Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine.
- It is safe, you would not need to take time off work to recover.
- It is painless, non-invasive, non-surgical. You will not experience any pain or discomfort during and after the procedure. You may feel a gentle warm sensation on your skin.
- Ultrasonic cavitation machine procedures are versatile. They can be used in any area of your body where there is extra fat. They can also be used on smaller areas like the chin and the area around the eyes.
- Cavitation machines and treatment do not involve any invasive techniques. There are absolutely no bandages, anesthesia, or blood involved. It is one of the safest weight loss treatments out there.
- The process is free from the use of chemicals. Once the fat cells are liquefied, they are eliminated from your system naturally through your lymphatic drainage system.
- Cavitation therapy offers a solution that is very effective, and one that works on most body types. The process is very simple and involves minimal efforts. All you need to do is to follow a healthy diet, increase your water intake, and maintain a moderate exercise regimen.
- Rejuvenates your skin. Gives your skin a tighter, more toned look.
- Cellulite reduction.
Here Are Some Things You Should Consider Before Buying A Cavitation Machine
Before buying a cavitation machine, you should take into account the following points:
- Features: Some cavitation machines come with Quadrupolar 3D RF, color LEDs, TENS/EMS massager, gloves, facial and eye probes, and other special attachments. Though not all machines come with these tools, ensure you buy one that has the features that you need or suits your body type.
- Treatment Duration: While some ultrasonic cavitation sessions take 30 minutes, some may only take 15 minutes. Also, you need to know the usage limit per week and day. Most cavitation machines are designed to be used thrice a week, but there are some that can be used every day.
- Size: Cavitation machines come in different sizes. There are tiny and portable devices, medium-sized 4-in-1 cavitation machines, and big or complex models. Choose a device that aligns with your ultimate goals.
- RF: This is the most important feature to look for in a cavitation machine. The greater the RF, the higher the intensity of the treatment. Usually, 7-in-1 complex cavitation machines have higher RF than portable ones. Those seeking quick results can use devices with high RF. It helps tone your body, slim down fat areas, and sculpt extra inches in just a few sittings. Those seeking slight changes in their skin can opt for low RF machines.
- Intensity Levels: Most cavitation machines come with multiple settings for different areas of the body. For example, some machines include 5 massage nodes for tapping, kneading, massaging, and slimming. The EMS function allows you to choose from five levels of intensity and two levels of ultrasonic intensity.
- Safety: Although cavitation machines are perfectly safe, it’s important to double-check the right safety features of the machine before buying it. Heat regulation and auto shut-off timer are two important things to check for in a cavitation machine. The good news is that unlike other fat removal methods, this procedure does not involve pain, scarring, or bleeding. It is a 100% non-invasive procedure with no downtime. However, it is always safe to purchase a machine from a reliable brand that offers decent and premium quality features.
- Heat Regulation: An efficient heat regulation system that disperses excess heat is mandatory to prevent skin burns and inflammation.
- Gel: Most cavitation machines are used with an ultrasound cream. This is to operate the device smoothly over the skin. Ensure to check if the machine you are looking for requires an ultrasound gel.
- Detailed User Manual: Most cavitation machines are equipped with complex buttons and settings that require precise knowledge to operate. If you don’t have a detailed instruction manual, using the probes in the right manner can be challenging. It is important to be aware of all the functions to maximize the device’s efficiency.
- Warranty: When a brand offers a warranty, buying the product will give you peace of mind and assurance that the machine will last longer. During this period, you can replace defective parts or service the machine to increase its efficiency. Most branded cavitation machines offer a favorable warranty.
Here Are The Areas Of The Body That The Cavitation Machine Can Be Used.
- Hips (Flanks)
- Abdomen (Love handles)
- Thighs (Saddle bags)
- Underneath the buttocks
- Upper arms (the areas of localized fat)
- Below the jawline.
Here Are Some Tips To Follow While Using The Ultrasonic Cavitation Machine
- Make sure you go through the manual and read the instructions carefully.
- Ensure to drink a lot of water before and after the treatment.
- Avoid fatty foods, alcohol, coffee, and aerated beverages after the treatment.
- Stick to a nutrient-rich and healthy diet with low carbs.
- Consult a doctor if you have any chronic skin infection or disease.
- If you’re pregnant or menstruating, please do not use the cavitation machine. It is a complete no-no.
- Make sure to use a cavitation gel when using the ultrasonic cavitation device to avoid burns.
Are you ready to try the ultrasonic cavitation machine? Ultrasonic cavitation offers something different from other non-invasive fat removal treatments like liposuction. For many people, these differences makes ultrasonic cavitation a more attractive option. You’ll get lasting results if you commit to this treatment, unlike many other procedures. Ultrasonic cavitation machine procedures are safe, non-surgical and requires no recovery time.
Normally, most patients require 10-12 treatments, and many see up to 2 inches of surface fat reduction only after 5 treatments. But you need to understand that each body is different, and the results will vary accordingly.