Are you a very busy person, and you just don’t have the time to spend making up your face every morning and evening? What could be better than a day of perfect makeup? Maybe you can take a look at the Permanent Makeup Tattoo Device.
Thanks to the art of permanent make-up tattooing, many woman in all stages of life and even some men are having their eyebrows, eyeliner and lips colored permanently, and they are loving it!
If you’re tired of refreshing your lip liner or lipstick several times during the day, or perhaps your current all day lipstick brands make your lips dry or chapped, then permanent cosmetic Lip Liner is for you!
If your eyebrows are challenged, if you have little or no eyebrow hair, or perhaps your eyebrows are sparse due to over tweezing or a medical condition, then it might be a good time for you to find a permanent solution through permanent cosmetic eyebrows treatment with the use of a tattoo machine.
What is Permanent Makeup?
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic process that uses micropigmentation (tattooing) to enhance the color and shape of your facial features. Pigments are added to the skin of your face with the use of ultra-thin tattoo needles, much like a tattoo.
Permanent makeup or permanent cosmetic is the revolutionary method of depositing mineral pigments into the dermal layer of the skin. It is a very precise process and procedure, and in most cases irreversible; therefore, it is very important that permanent cosmetics are applied with the best tattoo equipment on the market.
Aside from providing beautiful, natural-looking enhancement, permanent eyebrow and eyeliner makeup also address specific concerns, ranging from medical conditions to convenience.
How safe is permanent cosmetic tattooing?
Permanent make-up tattooing is very safe, most especially, if the technician is using an autoclave on their instruments or single use pre-sterilized tattoo needles, pre-sterilized tattoo kits, and also works in a clean environment. If proper sterilization and disinfection guidelines are met, permanent cosmetics should be completely safe. The chances of developing any type of communicable disease will be remote, if not impossible. Here are some important safety guidelines you should consider;
- All tattoo needles should be new and sterile for each client.
- Unopened new and sterile tattoo needles should be opened in your presence.
- Disposable sterilized one-time use machine parts should be purchased by the technician, and disposed off immediately after the procedure has been completed.
- Personal protection equipment such as disposable one-time use aprons and gloves should be new for each client, and changed during the procedure when needed.
- The technician should be clean and neat.
- Disposable one-time use chair/bed covering should be new for each client.
- Tattoo gun kits should be of the best quality in order to prevent fluid and airborne contaminants from entering the hand piece.
- The room or treatment area should be in an area free from other contaminants. Cosmetic procedures should not be conducted at trade shows or in salons where nail dust, aerosols or other chemicals are present.
Permanent Make-Up Is Perfect For People Who;
- Suffer from allergies related to cosmetics
- Wear contact lenses
- Have vision problems that affect makeup application, experience difficulty with their close-up vision when applying makeup.
- Have dexterity problems or arthritis making application of cosmetics difficult
- Have a delicate skin, vitiligo, or sustained burns and scars.
- Are dissatisfied with the shape of their lip line or eyebrows
- Lead an active lifestyle, where sweat will have the makeup run or smear
- Need to save time in daily routines
- Are tired of applying and reapplying makeup throughout the day
- Have a complete or partial loss of eyebrows caused from alopecia, hypothyroidism, or chemotherapy treatments, or other conditions
- Have a cleft lip, pale lips, wrinkles around the mouth or desire fuller-looking lips.
- Have oily skin or dry skin that make makeup application difficult.
How Is Permanent Cosmetic Makeup Applied?
There are a variety of ways that permanent makeup can be applied. Typically, a tattoo pen is commonly employed for injecting permanent ink into the skin layers. The time period for each and every process may be between half an hour to two hours. A permanent makeup professional utilizes a local anesthetic for numbing the part which is going to be tattooed.
Once you and the esthetician have agreed upon an appropriate look that is in concert with your facial features, she will apply a numbing product before using a tattoo pen to carefully apply pigment to achieve the desired outcome.
Many men and women explore permanent makeup machines to get permanent eyeliner as well as lip lines.
Generally a permanent cosmetic makeup artist will consult with a client about what they’re looking for. When they have agreed on goals, the permanent cosmetic artist will supply pigment, and do the actual cosmetic tattooing. Follow-ups are required to touch up the makeup, ensuring that the design and color of the pigment is maintained.
Choosing the right technician who also has a quality tattoo machine or tattoo equipment is an important decision to make when deciding to have a permanent cosmetic procedure performed. Your first concern should be to find a credentialed technician who follows proper OSHA Blood borne Pathogens Standard practices and who works in a professional environment. Next, decide by appearance and conversation if this is a person you wish to work with. Do pictures of their work with previous clients make you feel comfortable? Do they offer the type of permanent cosmetics you desire? When permanent makeup (or permanent cosmetics, micropigmentation or cosmetic tattooing) is performed properly, it should appear natural, and as good as or better than typically applied makeup.
Permanent make-up enhances your natural beauty by subtly giving features and shapes to your lips, eye brows and also save you a lot of time on putting makeup.
It might interest you to know that permanent makeup is not literally permanent. The pigment that is inserted typically lasts for about 7 – 10 years in most cases depending on the individual. This can be a good thing because, years from now, if trends change and you want to change along with them, you have the opportunity to do so. In the meantime, your face can look fresh and ready at all times. Who doesn’t love the sound of that?
When choosing a permanent cosmetic tattoo machine for your treatment, ensure that you choose a cosmetic professional who has quality tattoo machine with quality tattoo kits, tattoo pen, quality tattoo gun kit, and good overall tattoo equipments.
Areas where permanent make-up can be used;
- Eyeliner, Top and Bottom
- Lipliner, Lip Color, and Blend
- Scar Camouflage, Beauty Marks,
- Hair imitation, Lash Enhancement,
- Areola Re-pigmentation.
Benefits Of permanent eyebrow tattoo pen
- Traditional makeup is susceptible to smearing. Permanent makeup, on the other hand, is fully resistant to wear. You can take a dip in the pool, go through sudden rains, and rub your eyes without having to worry about ruining your look.
- Cuts down costs. You can avoid spending thousands of dollars year after year on traditional make-ups. If your brows are always on point, you have no need to purchase the latest pencils, gels, and brushes.
- Saves valuable time.
- Increases your confidence by waking up looking beautiful every morning
- Permanent make-up can be used to reduce the effects of medical conditions.
Putting on makeup every morning can be a hassle. You most likely have been faced with mornings when you get up half an hour late, you hurry out to the washroom and you’re feeling frustrated knowing that your makeup takes valuable twenty minutes or more, making you tardy for your workplace or college or university. At struggling situation similar to this, you often wonder why you have to be concerned with doing your makeup every day. The easy solution is permanent make-up!
So what tattoo machine does your permanent makeup artist use? If you’re looking for the perfect permanent make-up tattoo machine that will give you better and longer lasting results, then check out Our Permanent Makeup Tattoo Device . MinXu’s permanent makeup tattoo guns, tattoo needles and tattoo pens are not only of the best quality, but also has one of the highest safety standards. Do you want to wake up every day with your cosmetic on? If yes, then permanent make-up is the perfect solution for you.